This is the weirdest salad I have ever made however it’s also one of the most delicious. I have to tell you that adding fresh coconut to a salad really adds a delightful meaty taste. I plan on doing that more often. Enjoy and let me know what your favorite salad is.
- ½ pineapple peeled and cubed
- 2 avocados pitted and cut into chunks
- ½ jalapeno pepper minced
- ⅓ cup chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons of freshly grated coconut
- 1 orange segmented and juiced
- 1 lemon juiced
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- Place all of your ingredients into a large bowl, toss well, and serve.