Guavas are special little fruit; they taste like many different fruits combined. When ripe, they expel a fragrant scent that’s loved by locals. The smell is kind of like candy, but unlike candy, guavas fight against cancer,bacterial infections, inflammation, and pain.
Here are a little more fun facts about guavas.
- Guavas are considered a super fruit because of it’s high nutrient content.
- Each guava tree bears 50-200 guavas per season.
- The inner flesh ranges from white,pink and even red.
- Guavas are very good source of Vitamin-A,flavonoids and betecarotene.
- Guavas have 5 times the vitamin C of oranges.
What are your favorite variety of guavas ?
- 8 frozen guavas
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 orange juiced
- ½ cup maple syrup or 8 dates
- 5 cups water
- Blend until well combined,strain,serve chilled.